Happy New “You” Year!
Sunday, January 2, 2022
with Dr. Bernie Miller
A. Is it time for you to be Refreshed, Reflect, Rejoice or change Course?
B. Until there’s a change of heart, there can’t be a change of habits.
G. If you repent, two things happen.
1. Your sins will be wiped away:
2. Seasons of refreshing will come from the presence of the Lord.
H. Until there’s there a change of heart, there will never be a change of habits.
I. To be refreshed:
1. Repent for disowning Jesus.
2. Repent for not believing Jesus heals.
3. Repent that your sins might be wiped away.
J. Repentance is our entrance into the presence of God.
We SHOW people Christ by evangelizing; GROW people in Christ in discipleship groups, and GLORIFY God, that’s our chief purpose.
(c) 2021 New Covenant Fellowship Church, Chattanooga, TN